Re: [IP] Hope this is correct!

> > b) re-use infusion sets (rethread catheter/needle,
> apply at different
> site ?

I do this with the Rapids. A disetronic rep hipped me
to taking them out and re-inserting them after I
shower 9they don't have a disconnect). I don't take
tham out every time I shower but it's handy to be able
to reinsert them and not waste the set. I haven't had
a problem with infection when I do this, though I've
had site infections from leaving it in one place.

Do You Yahoo!?
or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com