[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #625

I have used the loaner from MiniMed without too much
hassle.  You can call the 800 number to request a
loaner, but I have normally went through the sales
rep. for my area.  He keeps a couple of pumps in
his office to loan out and for emergency situations.
And he is only a short drive from me, so it is pretty
easy to get the loaner and to return it.