Re: [IP] Hope this is correct!

Eric Said:

>a) use a site longer than 3 days?

I only change sites when I need to refill the res.  (I have a mm508)
Sometimes I get four days, sometimes I only get two.  Never had a problem
going four days, though.

>c) re-use cartridges? (I have the disetronic h plus
>and it seems simple enough to reuse, but is there any
>reason you can't?)

I don't see why not.

The only reason my CDE suggested I only do in this case of emergencies is
because she was afraid that, if I was just opening a new bottle, there might
be differences in the strengths of the insulin.

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted