[IP] Re: virus

I wrote:
email @ redacted

I received a virus alert (BadTrans) today when a post from C. Spern with the
above addy tried to load. I deleted it from my ISP's website  mailbox and
attempted to post this person about it. I just received a notice stating
permanent fatal errors - invalid recipient. The subject was Re:

Anyone else get this? C Spern is a member of IP.>>>>

For anyone who thinks I opened it, please read the above again (I deleted it
from my ISP's website - where I can read my mail - after reciving the
alert). I did not open it. I have run an update, as well as a virus scan and
am free of any viruses. (~_^)

Jan & Bluda Sue