Re: [IP] gastroperesis

Debi Asked:

>Can anyone send info on theyre digestive problems...Just curious if any one
>has this bithersome problem ,,,as frustrating as i do...
>   Constantly bloated feeling,,cannot eat a whole sit down meal without
>feeling terrible 15 minutes after...
>  Pain,,usually at nite...

I have no digestive enzymes left in my body.  (My docs didn't call it
gastroparesis, however.)  They said it is very common in long-term
diabetics, since digestive enzymes come from the pancreas.

I was in the hospital about a year ago with this problem.  The docs
prescribed a digestive enzyme that I take every time I eat something (which
isn't too bad anymore.  I take a pill and bolus at the same time. )  Haven't
had a problem in a smidge over one year.

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted