Re: [IP] One bad dr visit!!

>>anyway went in with some minor thyroid probles, He put
>>me on synthorid. Any side effects???

I take Levothroid (or Levoxyl, same thing).  No side effects for me,
although I was told that in some people it can cause your heart to race.
Those are the only symptoms that I've ever heard of.  Unless your dosage is
off, you shouldn't see any weight changes or anything else.

>>Second of all I
>>was haveing pain in my lower back, he thinks is a
>>bladder infection

Where is the back pain?  Is it like pain in the kidneys or lower?  Any other
symptoms that seem weird or unexplainable?  I had low back pain/kidney area
pain for years that turned out to be symptoms of another disease.  I don't
mean to alarm you or scare anyone else, either.  Just wanting to make sure
before I make any suggestions.

EMail me off list, if you'd like.

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1