RE: [IP] Please read: steps to rid of your virus

Sarah Arnal [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

. . . some instructions on how to clean your PC after being infected with a
particular virus.

This is good information, but Sarah, you left out a very important step.
After (or even before!) doing this, run, do not walk, and get a good virus
scanning program like Norton Antivirus of McAfee Viruscan, install it, and
then make sure you get frequent updates of the virus definitions.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR