[IP] Please read: steps to rid of your virus

 Hi everyone,

 With all this talk about viruses I got a good scare this morning.  I
don't know where I got it from IP or otherwise, I suppose that is
irrelevant.  The main point is that once you have it it goes to everyone
in your address book. Yes IP is in my address book. Therefore to err on
the side of caution I would recommend everyone follow the steps below. I
am not pointing any fingers because no one really know where this
oringinated, its just one of those problems with modern technology.

Merry Christmas,

 The virus will show up on all of your computers
 but apparently it
 takes a while for it to be activated.  So I am now
 emailing all of you
 to tell you how you can check and delete it.  It is
 very simple.
 The virus is supposedly programmed to activate after being on your C
 drive for a while.  Because of the delay in activation, it does not get
 picked up by the anti virus programs such as McAfee and Norton.  No one
 knows how long this virus has been on the system.  It is possible that
 it had been around for several months.  When it does become active, it
 will erase all files and folders on your hard drive.
 The virus gets spread when you send out emails and filters into
 C:\WINDOW\COMMAND.  In order to find this virus, follow the instructions
 Click on "start"
 Choose "find"
 Choose "files and folders"
 Select "find"
 Select "C drive"
 Name of file to search for:  SULFNBK.EXE
 If you find this file DO NOT OPEN IT!  Select by
 right clicking on your
 mouse and DELETE it.  Then close the window and
 empty your RECYCLE BIN.
    1.  On the desktop Double click on the RECYCLE
    2.  On the FILE menu, click Empty Recycle Bin
 The good news is that YOU HAVE ELIMINATED THE VIRUS
 The bad news is that you have transmitted this virus
 to anyone you may
 have sent emails to in the last month or so.  Thus
 the reason for this
 message.  I'm truly sorry!  Please contact everyone
 in your address book and pass this message along.

Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
And dance like no one is watching.

Do You Yahoo!?