[IP] Meters compared to labs

>>> So the next time that Claire had blood taken from a vein I had the
person give me a large drop of blood and I tested all four
meters at the same time from this large drop. >>>

I suppose Jim Handsfield can answer this - or anyone in the *know*:  When I
compare my meter to a lab test, I use finger prick blood that I get as soon
as the tech loosens the tourniquet and I poke myself. Is it better to use
venal blood or capillary blood for this comparison for a home BG tester?