Re: [IP] virus from an IPer?

In a message dated 12/13/01 12:33:07 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I received a virus alert (BadTrans) today when a post from C. Spern with
 above addy tried to load. I deleted it from my ISP's website  mailbox and
 attempted to post this person about it. I just received a notice stating
 permanent fatal errors - invalid recipient. The subject was Re:
 Anyone else get this? C Spern is a member of IP. >>

I scrolled through my mail before opening. I saw an email with an attachment
listed. I deleted it without opening.