Re: [IP] Hope this is correct!

--- Eric S <email @ redacted> wrote:

> 1) Considering the cost of infusion sets is it possible to:
> a) use a site longer than 3 days?

It's not recommended, but yes you can keep a site in longer than 3 days.
Personally, I have not kept one in longer than 4. It all depends on what
type of set you are using and (if any) adhesive.

> b) re-use infusion sets (rethread catheter/needle, apply at different
site ?

Once again, I don't recommend it.  I've never heard of anyone who has
tried it.  It doesn't seem very likely that it would work.

> c) re-use cartridges?

This I don't know about.  I use the prefilled cartridges with my pump.

> Thanks for making me feel so welcome to this list! :)
> (you know who you are)

(aka Mary Lou)

Katherine Korol
Phone:   (734) 673-8160