Re: [IP] One Touch Ultra and varying consecutive readings - comments?

You are correct in pointing out the difference between accuracy and
precision.  Thank you.

How does the precision of the Ultra compare with that of other meters?

 I am assuming about the same.  I think it very important that we all
recognize the quality of the numbers popping up on these meters.

Perhaps Catherine could test twice from the same drop, rapidly.  It is not
a lab test but it could help her to feel more comfortable with the meter.

Curtis Lomax