[IP] virus from an IPer?

email @ redacted

I received a virus alert (BadTrans) today when a post from C. Spern with the
above addy tried to load. I deleted it from my ISP's website  mailbox and
attempted to post this person about it. I just received a notice stating
permanent fatal errors - invalid recipient. The subject was Re:

Anyone else get this? C Spern is a member of IP.

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will
leave footprints in your heart.