[IP] Re: Sites pulling out from abdomen but not other areas

Hi Shelly.
     Claire also uses the 6mm Quick-sets and 43" tubing.  We only use her
backside for sites.  She started with sites on her tummy but a site failed
after 2 weeks of pumping, quite suddenly.  The nurse then said that the back
works much better for kids, so to only use it.  After 7 months we need more
areas for sites and I would like to start again on her tummy.  But like Luke,
it is so flat (unlike mine!) I can't imagine a site holding in there.
     Wish we could try the Novolog, but it isn't available in Canada yet.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7