[IP] Re: IP] Hope this is correct!

1) Considering the cost of infusion sets is it
possible to:
a) use a site longer than 3 days?

Yes - I consistenly go 5 days with my Sof-Sets

b) re-use infusion sets (rethread catheter/needle, apply at different site

I wouldn't chance that one. If you use a metal needle it is easy to reuse.

((how many times have you re-used a lancet?  I'm still using my original
from 15 years ago! ;)))

ummmm - why ask us, then? <VBG> I change about every 3 months. ;)

c) re-use cartridges? (I have the disetronic h plus and it seems simple
enough to reuse, but is there any reason you can't?)

Yeah - the Cartridge Police come around every so often so beware of being
jailed. Other than that, I reuse my MiniMed ones. ;)

I know this may seem cheap and miserly. Rest assured, it is.

Well, there are some of us who are *frugal* as well. Don't raise your BGs
stressing about it. LOL (~_^)

DISCLAIMER:  This information is not intended to substitute for informed
medical advice. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a
health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified health care

 "It's God's responsibility to forgive bin Laden... It's our responsibility
to arrange the meeting." - United States Marines