[IP] Hope this is correct!

Well, if I don't hear anything in response, I'll know
for sure, won't I?  :)

As some of you may know (or those who don't) my name
is Eric and I'm a  diabetic.  I just recently received
my insulin pump and am awaiting the classes that will
teach me how to use it.  Talk about being impatient!
I can't wait!  I have a few questions, if you don't
mind a new guy asking them:

1) Considering the cost of infusion sets is it
possible to:
a) use a site longer than 3 days?
b) re-use infusion sets (rethread catheter/needle,
apply at different site ((how many times have you
re-used a lancet?  I'm still using my original from 15
years ago! ;)))
c) re-use cartridges? (I have the disetronic h plus
and it seems simple enough to reuse, but is there any
reason you can't?)

I know this may seem cheap and miserly.  Rest assured,
it is.  But since I am about to lose my health
insurance for 3 to 4 months while my company
restructures, I need to find ways to conserve as much
as I can.

Thanks for making me feel so welcome to this list! :)
(you know who you are)

I stepped outside today and cried in the rain.

Who knew?

Do You Yahoo!?
or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com