Re: [IP] gastroperesis

--- "Cherry M. Dumas" <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Hi Debi...
>     I too have a bothersome stomach...2 types of
> acid reflux, Gastritis,
> Gastroparesis, and Irritable Bowels....ewwwww.

Sounds horrible Cherry!
I'm wondering if I have something similar. I can't eat
large meals anymore without being up half the night
with a stomachache and I get horrible gas sometimes. I
haven't been diagnoseed with slow stomach or any
digestive complications. Do a lot of y'all have
digestive troubles? I can definitely say mine are
related to stress, but I wonder if they're compounded
by D.

Do You Yahoo!?
or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com