[IP] One bad dr visit!!

Hi Heather,
  I can certainly empathize with you.  It seems like every time I go to the
doctor we find another complication.  The timing for you is just awful, the
holidays, finals at school.  But it will be okay.  Sounds like you have
gotten yourself an endo that stays on top of things and in the long run that
is good.  All of those things should be checked at a "routine" visit.  I have
no words of wisdom but I do offer you my support.