  From: email @ redacted
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 10:08 PM
  Subject: [IP] gastroperesis

    Can anyone send info on theyre digestive problems...Just curious if any
one
  has this bithersome problem ,,,as frustrating as i do...
    Constantly bloated feeling,,cannot eat a whole sit down meal without
  feeling terrible 15 minutes after...
   Pain,,usually at nite...
   Any'''' info will be appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!
  thankyou----happy holidays
  debi