  From: email @ redacted
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 9:03 PM
  Subject: [IP] Re:Tuesday night's late chat...

  I tried to come to this chat, but guess what?  I was too late!!!!  I can
  never do much until my kids are in bed and the chores are done.  But didn't
  it start at 9 pm Pacific time?  I have recently moved to the west coast and
  it takes some getting used to, being so "behind the times" <g>.

  Barbara, Mum of Claire 7