Re: [IP] One Touch Ultra and varying consecutive readings - comments?

> Out of curiosity, what is your carb-to-insulin
> ratio? Also, what's your
> total daily insulin dose?

As a general rule, my carb to insulin ratio is about 1
unit carb to 20 units insulin. My TDD is about 25
u/day. A big problem I have (and I'm sure others have)
is that my carb/insulin ratio is very different some
days where I have devastating lows, and by the time
I've figured out what to lower everything to, things
shift back to the way they were. It was much, much
worse on MDI, to the point where every day was an
adventure(!). I don't mean to complain about the
meters and pump, considering what many people on the
IP list had to grow up with. Just trying to get it

Do You Yahoo!?
or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com