Re: [IP] Re:allergy to cannula???

Are you allergic to the tape and adhesive on the sets
or the plastic cannulas? I can't use the plastic
cannulas either - for some reason they just don't
work. I used the bent needle for awhile and found it
work nicely, aside from a little bleeding every day
from the site. Now I use the Rapid, which is like a
Sof-Set, but with a metal needle instead, sort of like
a thumbtack. I prefer these sets as they don't occlude
like teflon and they can be removed and reinserted
(not recommended by some!) but I've done it with no
I was a little worried about the metal sets at first
too, but I don't even think about them any more. Email
me privately if you have any questions.

Do You Yahoo!?
or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com