[IP] How to Use the Chat Rooms

At 11:36 PM 12/12/01 -0500, you wrote:
 >  Hello Cherry and Jubilee
 > I have been wondering if there was a chat area with this Pumpers
 >new to the pumpers and actualy don,t have a pump[ til next week..It sure
is a
 >big help reading all these queations and answers...If you could tell ne
 >to go for the chats---would be great
 > thankyou
 > take care
 > debi

Hi Debi,

To get to the chat rooms set your web browser to the Insulin Pumpers
website at http://www.insulin-pumpers.org and click on the chat button.  Or
just browse directly to http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml  Once
there you will have the option to select a chat room.  We have many.  If
you click on the down arrow you'll see a list of chat rooms, each room will
be preceded by the number of people currently in the room.  Once you decide
on a room, select it with your mouse and press Go.

You will be prompted for your user name and password.  The user name is
your full email address, including domain, all in lower case letters.  The
password is pumper, also all in lower case letters.  So you would enter:

User Name:  email @ redacted
Password: pumper

Then press OK and you should be moved into the chat room you requested.

For information on how to use the chat rooms, browse to

If you have any other questions about how to use the Insulin Pumpers
resources, please don't hesitate to write us at
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org.  The admins are always happy to answer your

One of the volunteer IP admins