Re: [IP] One bad dr visit!!

heather:
as far as the synthroid, none that I am aware of, the only + sideaffect
is that you get more energy - when my thyroid is bad I feel sleepy all
the time, usually need more insulin. my dose has been seadliy
increasing, but I guess that's ok. it is better to have an underactive
one than an over active one. you will most likely need another bllood
test in 2-3 months to have your thyroid checked  again, they may
increase your dose if necessary I go in for my yearly blood work - the
one that measures control - can't recall what it is called, but since I
have been on the pump since July, he wanted me to wait 6 monts,  besides
I only have this test once a year

David Rundo