[IP] Re:Tuesday night's late chat...

I tried to come to this chat, but guess what?  I was too late!!!!  I can
never do much until my kids are in bed and the chores are done.  But didn't
it start at 9 pm Pacific time?  I have recently moved to the west coast and
it takes some getting used to, being so "behind the times" <g>.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7