[IP] high blood sugars in pms

I have an animas pump and for the two to three days before my period I use
different basal rates.  The animas has room for four different daily basal
programs.  I have 9 different basal rates on a normal day.  then for my
second program I have it set up once again with 9 different basals and have
made each one .05 higher than the basal rate for that same time on the first
program.  This seems to work good for me.  As soon as my period starts I
immediately have to switch back to program 1 or I will go low for sure.
Good luck!