[IP] Re: Tuesday's late night chat

I agree Cherry, it was a lot of fun at the late night chat! Hey all you
pumpers on the West Coast, this is a great time to get online and have a
chat during our evening hours. Cherry and Wendy kick off their chat at 6pm
pacific time and then Deb and Wendy start at 9pm pacific on Tuesdays, so if
you want to come a little early please do so. Also, there's a group of us
who are on chat at that time most of the week too, so again, please stop in
and say hi! Congrats Deb!

Thanks, Fred