Re: [IP] for those who have high blood sugars during pms

I don't personally have any cravings (that I notice) during that time, but
it is a little easier to give in to sweets. I find that my blood sugar is
high no matter what I eat. I set a basal rate pattern (MM 508) for those
days and that mostly takes care of it. I always thought it was due to
hormones, not foods, but of course if you do give in to cravings, that may
add to the problem.
As always, each person's experience is unique, and you probably have your
own way of dealing with it.