RE: [IP] Re: Afternoon Highs on Pump-HELP!

>humalog which starts working (so they say) within 15-20 minutes and >stops
>about 2 hours -3 hours later.

Yeah, I *so* agree with the "so they say" part.  From what I can tell, it
seems to kick in 10 - 12 hours later, for me.  (Sounds very weird, I know).
I don't know exactly how accurate that is, I'll have to try some experiments
and see what works.  I'm betting I'll end up with a lows somewhere along the
lines of between 2 and 3 am....

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424