[IP] re:carbs in chocolate gelt

I checked the info on a couple brands tonight in the supermarket.

Here in Israel, everything is labelled per 100 grams. So it works well
according to Walsh's 'carb factors', just add the decimal point.
(I assume the weight is without all the foil.  you'd probably have to weigh
one first and then multiply. who wants to open them all, weigh, then eat?;-)

Elite milk chocolate coins: 62 grams carb per 100 grams
Carmit milk chocolate coins: 53 grams carb per 100 grams

I guess brands of chocolate have differing amounts of carbs. they dont weigh
all that much. we havent even bolused our daughter when she eats just one.

enjoy! may chanukah bring us all light and peace,