Re: [IP] Girlies with high BG during pms

My daughter is 13, does not yet have her period and has only been on the pump
one month, but I am sure hormones are already kicking in and affecting her
blood sugars and insulin needs.

Though I know everyone is different, I was wondering if women tend to raise
their basal rates for PMS across the 24 hours of the day or is it generally
one part of the day that is more affected by the hormones?

I know everyone is different, but I Iove to get input rather than reinventing
the wheel if there is any pattern to discern...