[IP] Girlies with high BG during pms

It is true that the hormones that come during pms cause blood sugars to go up.
I raise my basal rate by .1 once in the morning and once in the evening, on
separate days one day at a time until I get it right. I do have nasty cravings
but try to stay away from my downfalls or favorites but when I do I bolus to
cover it and recheck later to see that I am on the level. Later in the pms, I
tend to get "grossed out" about certain foods but not sweets, unfortunately.
Happy pumping Sharon