[IP] can anyone help?

I am at my wits end!  I am from Missouri and I have Central Reserve
Life(CRL) as my primary insurance.  I have been on the Disetronic Insulin
Pump since 04-1995.  I now am trying to purchase a new D-Tron.  I also have
to utilize the Healthlink PPO network.  Disetronic is not currently a
Healthlink PPO (they are in the middle of contracting) So I have been
working with Edgepark Surgical, which has been a horrible expierence!!!  CRL
is telling the supplier that they will pay for a purchase of an insulin pump
since it has been pre-determined that it is a covered benefit under my
policy and that since this is not a rental option they will be paying the
purchase price but in 6 monthly installments.  They will take the Healthlink
contracted price and break it up into 6 payments to the supplier.  Well,
guess what, the supplier(edgepark) will not do this because they have had 4
other patients in the past with CRL and it takes CRL 6 months to make the
first payment and then they also cannot bill my secondary until the final
payment is made.  I am outraged by the purchase price payment over 6 monthly
installments.  Also if these payments fall into the next calendar year they
will also have to deduct from those payments my calendar year deductible
again even though the purchase happened in 2001.  At this point the purchase
isn't going to happen because the supplier is regusing to provide this to me
and there are no other Healthlink suppliers in this area to provide it to
me.  I have talked until I am blue in the face.  I am physically ill over
it.  My secondary is changing as of 01-01-02, which adds tons more issues to
my problem.  I have talked to numberous people at the insurance company and
NO ONE will help me.  One manager even flat out told me that they have been
treating insulin pump purchases this way for 11+ years in this fashion and
they aren't going to change now.  I have also made a complaint to the Dept
of Insurance which will take months to hear from and I have spoke with an
attorney for advice.  I am stuck between a rock and a hard place.  Even
though this is a purchase and CRL has acknowledged that it is a purchase
they are going to pay it in monthly(rental) payments. Does anyone have any
suggestions or has anyone out there been through this?  You can email me at
email @ redacted
Thank You
Laurie D.