RE: [IP] Square wave bolus: mm508

--- Tammy Avelar <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Moira,
> 	Oh ya, fettucine raises my sugars too,

I've found that fettucine, angel hair, linguine and
the like wreak way more havoc than tube pastas like
penne and fusilli. Maybe because I eat less of those
pastas. I'll set a square wave for linuine for two
hours and my BG will be fine for 4 or 5 hours and then
go high after that. I don't want to set the square for
too much longer than 2 hours (for no reason other than
I'm afraid - I should experiment more).

Do You Yahoo!?
or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com