Re: [IP] for those who have high blood sugars during pms

I had to switch BC pill when I moved and changed insurances and the one I'm on now has the seven day placebo - the old ones only had 2 days of nothing and then 5 days of a different dosage - then the regular 21 days. I have had 2 full cycles now and I have had HORRIBLE BG's the week with nothing - so I'm attributing it to the change in pills - and hormone fluctuations.

I want to fight my insurance to get back on the old pills cuz I didn't notice a difference with them - but of course that is probably going to require me finding a new gyn down here, another exam (just had mine before I moved in August), and then convince them to go to bat with the insurance - grrrrrr

Linda & Dax