Re: [IP] (no subject)

I believe I had had that. What is means is that your
blood sugars do down too low at night and your body
tries to correct it with the sugars that you have
stored in your liver I believe, and by the morning you
wake up with high blood sugar levels. So pretty much
you go from a low to a high. It was really frustrating
for me, I could not control it even though I tried
everything. I dealt with it for years, played around
with nph dose inthe evening but no matter how much I
took , most of the time I ended up with a high in the
morning. The pump fixed that problem. It took a few
months so be patient.
Best of Luck
Aggie