Re: [IP] Appendix removal

In a message dated 12/12/01 9:10:58 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Jan and Elvis,
    Stick to it!! Sometimes you have to be harsh to keep your health good.
 Compromise with the doctors, place the pump in a sterile bag, keep it hooked
 up. Ask them where you could hook (arm, leg, abdomen...)that would not be
 inconvenient for them. I would never disconnect for the same reasons as you
 went through. >>

Thanks, but I still have my appendix. I was responding to somebody else.

Jan and Elvis