RE: [IP] Re: Afternoon Highs on Pump-HELP!

	What kind of insulin is eileen on? I'm on humalog which starts working (so
they say) within 15-20 minutes and stops about 2 hours -3 hours later. I had
to raise my basal settings yesterday because I was running a bit high from
before lunch to before dinner. I changes my basal two hours before lunch by
.1 increase each hour until 3p.m. Ask her endo for the best plan. Hope
things work out! Tammy