RE: [IP] Square Wave / Dual Wave Bolusing

Hi Arsen,
	I use the square wave and dual wave about every second day. For high fat
meals you usually use the dual wave (my doc said to take half my dose 'now'
and the other half as a square wave - I set my time to 1 hour delivery for
the square wave. You go into Setup II and put 'variable' on. Remember that
it is on because you have to shut it off after your insulin is all
delivered, I keep my variable on all the time. Dual for Pizza, sausages,
heavy fat deserts... Square wave for parties that you end up eating for two
hours at. You count your carbohydrates the same way as normal (mine is 1
unit to 15 g's carb)but you extend the insulin delivery depending on how
much fat is in the food (for me 22g fat means half my dose gets square waved
for 1 hour). Hope this works for you! Tammy