Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 19:54:24 -0500
From: "Patrick G. Jobe" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] ACE Inhibitors/Iron

I just read in the latest issue of Diabetes Interview (December 2001, Issue
113, Vol 10, No. 12, p. 11) that it has been reported (S. C. Lee,
Hypertension, Aug, 2001) that 256 mg of iron once a day decreases the
occurrence  of the persistent cough sometimes associated with ACE inhibitors.
Do any of you have any knowledge or experience with this?

Thanks Pat