Re: [IP] One Touch Ultra and varying consecutive readings - comments?

Catherine Popper wrote:
>...I'm extremely sensitive to insulin and had a hell of a time correcting
>the low.

Out of curiosity, what is your carb-to-insulin ratio? Also, what's your
total daily insulin dose?

>...I can't afford to buy extra strips, and now whenever I have a high
>reading I should have to test three times to get an average reading?
>Doesn't sound right to me.

Actually, my first suggestion was a bit more reasonable -- you could target
for 180 instead of 120 and see how that works out.

>[Experimenting is] very expensive...I've never had this problem with any
>other brand of meter and ...I'm not sure I feel comfortable using the Ultra.

Changing meters is, like some other things, a delicate proposition. At
least, with meters, you can go back. ;-)

regards, Andy