[IP] Square wave bolus: mm508

hi guys,

Well, Lauren is 310 four hours after eating fettuccini Alfredo and I'm
realizing that after 11 months of pumping, it's time for me to try square
waves on her. I am thinking that her a1c eeking up to 7.0 might be because
of things like this, and  a square wave could straighten that out. I have
"pumping Insulin" by John Walsh. I was just wondering if anyone had any
advice for the first times. I'm kind of nervous about it! Thanks

Moira
Mom to Lauren
Pump Princess of Plymouth
Who was chosen to carry the Olympic Torch when it passes through town in two
weeks!!