Re: [IP] new pump user

Hello everyone. I just started my pump today, lots to remember but I love it.
I had to do an all day training class at my doctors office where I met the
area represenitive for Disetronic. He is also on the pump. I now just have to
figure out how to sleep with the pump. Thank you for all of your emails, I
really got some good advice and helpful information.