Re: [IP] Earthlink Question

I have never had a problem with Earthlink Since they merged with
mindspring . I'm sure Megapath(never heard of them) and Worldcom are
fine too. If you were satisfied with Verio's Service then you will not
have a problem with Earthlink's service, It will probably be much better
and I don't believe they will discontinue dial up service on you.
Earthlinks dial up numbers are now all toll free numbers, that's a plus.
As long as you don't go with AOL as you internet provider you probably
won't have much of a problem.