Re: [IP] Re RX needed for Humalog

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> I have gotten an undated RX for Humalog from my
> doctor and always have it in
> my wallet.  If you buy your insulin
> locally, at a chain
> store, you can easily have it transferred
> For what it is worth.  Jackie P

That's a great idea Jackie. Though, in the two
situations I've found myself at the pharmacy needing
Humalog, I've found that  showing the pump to the
pharmacist shows a certain level of competency
(snicker) that might convince him/her to bend the
rules and sell a bottle over the counter. And begging
and retching doesn't hurt.

Do You Yahoo!?
or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com