re[2]: [IP] uploading pump info

I have heard that Minimed has a software program available to Endo's.  It allows them to download Minimed pump info and BS from the Accu-Chek Brand.  They provide you with the interfaces for both units.  The software gathers information from both units and puts the information where is very usable.  Also, I heard that it provides charts.

I have not seen it yet.  But, I have heard about it.  I just purchased from Accu-Chek a couple of weeks ago the software to download all blood sugars.  They did a very nice job w/the software.  But,  I still would like to download my pump information.

It sounds like Disetronic's has a product already available to the end user.  I sure would like to know what there software would cost if anyone knows.

> On 10 Dec 2001 at 11:19, America Perez-Garcia wrote:

> Does anyone else out there have another solution that is able to marry
> insulin delivery information from a pump and blood sugar reading information
> from a glucometer into a SINGLE report without having to re-key either or
> both sets of data?

  http://www.disetronic-usa.com/releases/insight.asp

George

<