[IP] Late night chat Tuesday for all you night owls!

Wendy and I will host our second late night chat tonight - Tuesday night, at
midnight EST, 11:00 p.m. CST!  (Sorry - don't have all the other times figured
out!)  Come in and talk about anything you'd like to discuss - diabetic
related or otherwise!

Here is the chat shortcut.    http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml   You
need to enter the e-mail address you signed up with as your user name -- and
the password is pumper in all lower case.

Hope to see you there!

Deb in Southern Illinois