Re: [IP] New here..

I can totally empathize with your desire to start with that pump now that you
have it.  Back in 1985, my pump arrived less than 24 hours before I started
on my pump, and I had thoroughly devoured the instruction manual.  The only
thing I hadn't been taught was how to insert a set---something all sets come
packaged with now a days.  I don't have any advice on whether you should
start early as I didn't have to worry about that option, but I can say that
you'll definitely know as much or more than that CDE by the time you get the
training done!

Katie V.
diagnosed Friday the 13th of March, 1981
Minimed 504(now 507) December 28, 1985
two healthy children 1990 and 1998