Re: [IP] One Touch Ultra and varying consecutive readings - comments?

I had the same situation, and the same response from Lifescan.  I told them
that I wanted the meter traded out, since I no longer trusted it.  I was ill
with a sinus infection and hormonal, the combination really threw my blood
sugar off.  I got some wildly different numbers.  Twenty percent seems like a
large gap to me.  Especially when it comes to giving a correction bolus, it
can make a major difference.  I was a little disappointed in Lifescan~the
woman I talked to tried to talk me into believing that the 20% difference
wasn't a big deal.