[IP] Member check virus

Pumpers and Friends,
    It is a sad fact that virus are going around. The server on IP does remove them, but not the one coming from other members, I have been hit 28 times this month from other member computers. Today because I posted a note I have been hit again, NOT FROM IP SERVER but from a member, this one To: rjeffrey <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: Re: [IPn] Disetronic Chat Tonight
SO PLEASE install a virus program and update every week (I check for updates everyday) Also please check your virus program and/or firewall  to see that it is turned on and working as some of new virus can and will del the programs ie: GONER ....
     I will be in chat tonight, I hope that everyone will stop by to chat.